5 medium sized apples
4-5 tablespoons of sugar
1 glass of coarsely minced walnuts
2 dessert spoons of cinnamon
Preparation of the Filling Ingredient
1. Peel the apples and grate.
2. Add sugar.
3. Cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Turn off the cooker. Add cinnamon and walnut and let it cool.
How to Make
1. Mix all the ingredients for the dough.
2. Separate ⅓ of the dough and put it into the freezer.
3. Oil the baking tray and lay the rest of the dough onto it.
4. Stab fork onto the dough.
5. Lay the filling onto the dough.
6. Take the other part of the dough out of the freezer and grate it onto the filling.