Fluffy Meat Pie
- 5 pieces Phyllo Dough
- 500 gr ground meat
- 3-4 medium sized onions
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of milk (about 240 ml)
- 1 glass of oil ( about 210 ml)
- ¼ glass of water
- 2 bottles of soda water (400 ml)
1. Chop onions and cook them in a pan for about 5 minutes
2. Add ground meat into the pan and cook. And let it cool.
3. Lay 3 pieces of phyllo dough into the tray
4. Put the ground meat onto the doughs and lay the rest of the phyllo dough on top.
5. Cut the pie into the pieces.
6. Mix eggs, milk, oil, water and soda water. And pour this mixture onto the pie.
7. Bake for about 40 minutes. You will love this fluffy pie.