Chicken with Red Cabbage
1 medium onion
2 medium green pepper
½ kg of chicken breast
1 head of medium red cabbage
3-4 spoons of olive oil
200 gr of Kashar cheese
1. Chop onion and pepper and put them into the frying pan with the olive oil.
3. Slice the chicken into long pieces and add into the pan.
4. Let them be cooked until the chicken boils down.
5. Add the sliced red cabbage. While stirring, let them be cooked for about 10 minutes.
6. Grate cheese. Cover the pan with the lid until the cheese melts.
It’s done. Enjoy…